This Privacy notice sets out how Allmarket Research Limited (“Allmarket”), a company duly established under the laws of the Republic of Ireland, with registered offices at 21 Ardagh Crescent, Blackrock, Co Dublin protects the privacy of your information.
2. Information Collected
The personal data we collect and store about you may include the following (altogether, the “Persona Data”):
- Data concerning meetings with Allmarket staff, including your assessments, opinions and other information you share with Allmarket staff during such meetings regarding such meetings regarding, for example, face-to-face interviews or focus group meetings;
- Data you provide as a member of an Allmarket online panel which includes your name, address, email address and telephone number;
- Data regarding your professional experience or professional activities gathered from public sources
3. Data Processing
Information related to you may be available to third parties who work for Allmarket, such as third parties providing administrative services. In all such cases, Allmarket will ensure that such third parties are bound to ensure a level of protection appropriate to Personal Data and consistent with applicable law.
4. Purpose of a Collection and Processing
The purpose of the Database is to record and manage our professional interactions with you. We process your Personal Data:
- To carry out market research projects that you participate in
- To enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications to and interactions with you
- For planning, implementation, reporting and follow-up of Allmarket contacts with you
- To provide you with information about Allmarket services
- To keep our mailing list up to date
5. Legal Basis for Collection and Processing
We collect and process your Personal Data for certain legitimate business interests which include the purposes set forth in Section 4 above.
In addition, we are legally bound to make sure your Personal Data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
Whenever we process your Personal Data for our legitimate business interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under applicable data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). If you have any concerns about the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate business interests. For more information on your rights, please see “Your Data Protection Rights” Section below.
6. Retention of your Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data for only as long as needed to meet the purpose of the processing and in line with applicable legal, regulatory or other requirements. If we have no longer any legitimate business need to process your Personal Data, we will delete your Personal Data. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
7. Data Sources
All Personal Data collected for the above stated purpose comes from the following sources:
- Public available sources
- Data input by employees of Allmarket related to your interactions with them and Allmarket
- Data that you may provide to Allmarket from time to time
8. Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- You may access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data
- You may object to processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or request portability of your Personal Data
- You can also withdraw your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent. Withdrawing your consent has no impact on the legality of the processing we performed prior to your withdrawal nor does it impact the processing of your Personal Data if a legal basis other than your consent exists.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
You may contact Allmarket at any time with a request to exercise your data protection rights, at no cost to you, at the postal address above or by email to email@example.com
You will receive a response to your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and Personal Data we collect. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by authorised employees at Allmarket and/or any processor with a relevant and justifiable reason to see your Personal Data and have access to it.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Data, please contact us using the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org