How we can help
Patients are now better informed about their health and are highly involved in making decisions about their treatment. As Pharma companies strive to become more patient focussed, there is a need for them to develop the same strong understanding of the patient as they have with HCPs
We are experienced in handling the potentially sensitive discussions which patient research entails and we regularly conduct both qualitative and quantitative research with patients providing valuable insights into attitudes and behaviours.
To facilitate the move towards greater patient focus, we can help with:
- Complete understanding of the patient journey – from pre-diagnosis to stabilisation and identifying the roadblocks to successful outcomes
- Patient segmentation research – understand the characteristics of specific groups of patients to target disease awareness, communication
- Better understanding compliance and adherence to treatment
We work closely with patient associations and advocacy groups when conducting market research with patients. Methodologies used: Online surveys, Focus Groups, In-depth Interviews
Example of MS Patient "Journey to Diagnosis" Project
This research necessitated the uncovering of MS Patients experiences, perception and with regards to their condition:
- Their opinions were sought on their journey to diagnosis, treatment choices, and view on patient support programs
- In order to obtain the rich qualitative data required and to address the need for creative interaction between the MS Patients, the methodology selected was the Focus Group - 3 focus groups (Dublin, Galway, Cork)
We personally assist clients in gaining the maximum from the research data, improving customer and competitor understanding and insight.
Our low overheads and flexibility allow us to deliver competitive pricing without compromising on quality.
Simply producing research results is not enough. We provide clear and actionable guidance in making decisions.